- Pages: 133
- Formats: PDF*
- Author: Daniel Schwarz
- Publish Date: November 5, 2018
*This product is digital only.
- Chapter 1: Getting Started (InVision Studio)
- Chapter 2: Ideation (InVision Boards + Freehand)
- Chapter 3: Low-Fidelity Prototyping (InVision Studio)
- Chapter 4: Collaboration (InVision Web + Freehand)
- Chapter 5: High-Fidelity Prototyping (InVision Studio)
- Chapter 6: Vectors & Exporting (InVision Studio + Inspect)
- Chapter 7: Animation (InVision Studio)
- Chapter 8: Design Systems (coming soon)
- Chapter 9: Studio Integrations (coming soon)
- Chapter 10: Advanced Animation (coming soon)
- Chapter 11: Advanced Illustration (coming soon)
- Bonus: Keyboard Shortcut Cheatsheet (InVision Studio)
About the Book
InVision has been leading the charge on design collaboration since 2011, over the years introducing incredible tools like Freehand (for realtime whiteboard collaboration) and Inspect (for design handoff) alongside their industry-standard prototyping tools, enabling over 4 million designers around the world to turn their static designs into interactive prototypes that can be tried and tested on real devices before spending valuable time and money building the real thing. It’s used by the world’s top companies.
InVision has conveniently integrated with screen design tools Sketch and Photoshop for a while now, but for the first time, InVision users can contain their entire design workflow in a single subscription while lessening the gap between design and collaboration even more than before. Enter new screen design tool, InVision Studio.
- Screen design tools
- Vector editing
- SVG support
- Exporting features
- Responsive resizing
- Reusable components
- Shared libraries
- Design system manager
- Standard transitions
- Advanced animations
- Desktop and device preview
- 2-click sync to the InVision Web Platform
- Compatibility with both Inspect and Freehand
In this InVision Studio book we’ll learn not only how to use InVision Studio itself, but also understand how key features of the InVision Web Platform combined with Studio come together to help the world’s best teams design exceptional products from scratch. We’ll learn why and how Studio is the final brick in the wall, delivering the truly seamless design workflow we’ve all been waiting for. You ready? Download it for free.
Daniel Schwarz is a UX/UI designer, web developer, and maker by background, but a writer, editor, 5x author, and teacher at heart. Currently a design blog editor at SitePoint (ex Toptal), writer at .net Magazine and Web Designer Magazine, but occasionally a collaborator with top design companies such as Adobe and InVision.