What’s Being #MadeWithStudio?
It’s amazing what UI designers have been making with a tool that’s still in the early access stage. Parallax scrolling animations, UI kits, app concepts, icon sets…even an interactive Street Fighter game. Insane. Here’s the best of the best of InVision Studio.
UI Kits & App Concepts
Curious about Studio? Crack open these freebies and see what’s what! 🎉
4x UI Kits by InVision
Considering that at least three of these four UI kits (designed by the InVision team) were originally made for Sketch and Photoshop (way back when), they should offer some insight into the compatibility of Sketch files being imported into InVision Studio.
- Now is a minimal but scalable UI kit
- Chat is a mobile UI kit for chat apps
- DO is better suited for productivity apps
- Deck is a responsive card-based UI kit
Desktop VPN Concept
Check out Joshua’s music app concept as well (below), which is even more impressive!
Travel App Concept
Space App Concept
Clock App Concept
News App Concept
Restaurant Booking App Concept
Dashboard App Concept
I quite like his day and night animation as well (below).
Pricing Screen App Concept
Warning: very awesome animations. Please try to control yourselves 😝.
3x Animation Examples
3x .studio resources by Pablo Stanley, InVision Designer.
Parallax Scroll Animation
Here’s another by Charles, this time covering timed transitions (image below).
Weekly UI Animation Challenge
FIFA World Cup Animation
Various Advanced Animations
Charles wows us time and time again!
- Portfolio redesign
- Life clothing app
- Animated music player
- Animated sidebar menu
- Currency trading app concept
- Infinity loading animation (below)
Drag n’ Drop Interactions
Form Submit Animation
Product Page Interactions
Conceptual Animation Examples
Miscellaneous Animation Examples
- Onboarding flow by Luca Burgio
- Menu interactions by Boris Crowther
- Bike app concept by Nicola Felasquez Felaco
- Animated desktop concept by Marc Andrew
- Card transitions by James Hines
- Product Carousel by Amarneethi
- Star Wars Cultures by Scott Preavy
- Scrolling and swiping animations by Mike Dusseldorp
Studio’s first icon set — Studicons.
Impressed? Feeling inspired? Get the ebook (free) to learn how to use Studio.
Got feedback? We’d love to hear it! Send us a tweet @uxtricksdesign.